[NEW MUSIC] EMZY- SEE MY WIFY @Emzyofficial #TEAM_EMZY produced by @dmpdabeat

 
BIO: I am EMMANUEL ISREAL popularly known as EMZY am a young talented hip hop and afro pop artiste, am dark,am tall,am the fourth and also the last child of my parents, i am from RIVERS STATE in NIGERIA, I am an epitome of music, i get inspired By music,cause its in me, i never wanted music, but music chooses me so i cant reject the offer GOD have assigned For me,i don't think of where music takes me to, but what matter is where i take music to, the only challenge am facing in music today is the funds,but i know i will arrive at my appointed time, many may be against me "but one with GOD is majority", when i discovered my passion for music, i started working towards my musical career at the age of 10 which so many people doubted me,
"if you don't show to the world what u've got no body will ever know" and i took it as a challenge i recorded a freestyle track titled KPOLONGO which is a dancehall music in the year 2011,i have recorded several songs and i have also made backups for some up and coming artistes also, i get inspired and motivated by musics from FELA KUTI,2FACE IDIBIA,P SQUARE,AKON,LUCKY DUBE,MICHAEL JACKSON AND LOTS MORE... Etc.
i use this medium to give a maximum thanks to GOD ALMIGHTY who have planted a great talent of music and have always been there for me,
and some special thanks to my elder sister MRS WOLU LOVE SIMEON for the great support and a strong backup towards my musical career, and also say thanks to others who contributed in one way or the other to make me who i am today,huge thanks  to all my superb fans for their supports,never expect much from me but expect the BEST, NO DOUBT, I LOVE YOU ALL thanks and remain blessed.
ZODIAC SIGN : AQUARIUS.
DOWNLOAD 

0 comments:

kindly share your views here....