Bishop rapes 15-year-old girl in Port Harcourt

abubakar-IGP4-612x300
A cleric that recounted himself as the head person of bishops in streams State, Bishop Chibuike Nwabueze, has been apprehended for supposedly raping a 15-year-old girl and sponsoring the abortion of the baby.
The occurrence was said to have occurred at about 2p.m on April 29, at Calvary Army Ministry in Rumuoji Eneka, in Obio/Akpor localized Goverment Area of the state.

The cleric supposedly admitted that he had a carnal information of the victim (name withheld), but attributed the misdeed to a set-up by his foes.
Bishop Nwabueze, who was paraded yesterday, at the streams State lawless person Investigation Department (SCID) in dock Harcourt, told reporters that any person could fall casualty under manipulation.
He asserted that it was his young person bishop and the host where he went to minister as a visitor preacher that designed the incident because there had been a tussle for the chairmanship chair of the communion of bishops.
“We have distinct schools of bishops. I am the chairman of Communion of Bishops in streams State. Well, what actually occurred was a set up. It was set up by my foes. I have so numerous people who are my foes. The man who is in charge of where I went to minister is my enemy. He is the individual that set me up.
“He invited me to his church for a events, asserting to be my ally and after the events, he set me up because of what we were dragging. We are in a tussle for chairmanship of the communion and that was why he set me up.”
He notified newsmen that it was after pleading for the young female in his office on the fateful day that she supposedly seduced him into having sex with her, pointing out that he did not rape her. I was shocked when I glimpsed her dragging off her clothes . But, before you knew it, I had carnal knowledge of her. That is the truth of the issue.
“She laughed at me and said ‘are you angry? I notified her that I did not understand what she had hypnotised me for and she said I should not hassle. I was so furious that I called some of my pastors and made a confession that I did not know what happened.”
The suppose sustained that if he raped her as alleged, the girl would have increased the alert, because many persons were inside the church building.
According to him, it was after a month that the victim’s dad called him on telephone, saying that his daughter was with child.
Though, the cleric admitted funding the victim’s lab check and other clinic bills, he worried that it was the girl’s dad that asserted on abortion, adding that he took her to a clinic, where it was confirmed that the casualty had aborted the progeny.
meantime, the police have suggested parents to carefully select where their young kids worship and be wary of some clergies.
The Deputy Commissioner of Police in-charge of SCID, Samuel Okaula, who paraded the bishop and a male nurse, said the arrest of Bishop Nwabueze should assist as a deterrent to other so-called clerics

0 comments:

kindly share your views here....